Thursday, May 14, 2009

Source 19

1. http://articles.latimes.com/2009/feb/02/world/fg-china-birth-defects2
2. My source is Los Angeles Times by Barbara Demick and quotes from Jiang Fan.
3. The credentials are Barbara Demick is a reporter on this topic and Jiang Fan is vice minister of the National Population and Family Planning Commission.
4. My source says that as a result of the pollution in China the birth defects is constantly increasing in both urban and rural areas. It also says that experts say it is difficult to see the relationship between pollution and birth defects.
5. Yes, I believe the source
6. I believe the source because Jiang Fan is a reliable source and it I think it would be possible that pollution could cause birth defects although I do agree with the scientists that is hard to see the relationship between these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment