Thursday, May 14, 2009

Source 18

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/5288763/China-ready-to-strike-deal-on-global-warming-says-Ed-Miliband.html
2. My source is Telegraph by Peter Foster who is the reporter.
3. The credentials the reporter Peter Foster and Facts and quotes from Tom Delay, Chief Executive of the Carbon Trust and Wang Xiaokang, the President of CECIC.
4. My source says that China is ready to make a deal on Global Warming. Along with other major producing countries such as the United States, China is willing to invest significant portions of its £400bn stimulus package into controlling pollution and putting it onto a greener path.
5. Yes, I believe the source.
6. I believe the source because first something needs to be done and I believe they are taking the step to do this with this. Another reason I believe the source is because its a top News website and it has quotes and pictures of the people in charge from each of these countries agreeing on a plan to help control global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment