Monday, March 2, 2009

Status Report

1. What I have accomplished on my project so far is I have my project planned out and most of my research on index cards done.
2. What I still have left to do is finish my research and index cards and to start and finish the project part of it.
3. Nothing has really been harder than I thought it was except the index cards are time consuming.
4. Everything has been a lot easier than I thought it would be especially the index cards, but generally after you learn how to do something it is always easier than before.
5. If I had to start over again I think I would do the same exact thing I did this time as I think it worked very well.
6. What I need to accomplish before spring break is to have all my research and index cards done and need to be well into my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment